- Place In World Production:
- Average Annual Production:
- 4,070,000 (in 60kg bags)
- Common Arabica Varieties:
- Bourbon, Typica, Marsellesa, Oro Azteca, Catimor, Caturra, Catuai, Garnica, Maragogype, Mundo Novo, among others
- Key Regions:
- Chiapas, Veracruz, Oaxaca, Puebla, and 8 additional states
- Harvest Months:
- November - March
Want to learn more, access marketing materials AND GET A SWAG PACK?
Create My Account & Get a Swag Pack
With an account, you can request samples, manage your inventory, request DO’s, download media assets and much more! Plus, until July 1, we will send a very special 'Swag Pack' to every new account!