- Place In World Production:
- Average Annual Production:
- 4,070,000 (in 60kg bags)
- Common Arabica Varieties:
- Bourbon, Typica, Marsellesa, Oro Azteca, Catimor, Caturra, Catuai, Garnica, Maragogype, Mundo Novo, among others
- Key Regions:
- Chiapas, Veracruz, Oaxaca, Puebla, and 8 additional states
- Harvest Months:
- November - March
Want to learn more, access marketing materials and get FREE shipping on your first order?
Create My Account & Get FREE Shipping
In November and December, new customers in North America get FREE shipping on pallet orders (terms apply).